Call for papers
International Conference on Open Problems in Computer Science and Mathematics (ICOPCM)
Antalya, Turkey, May 27-31, 2020.
International Center for Scientific Research and Studies (ICSRS)
Jadara University, Jordan
Accepted papers of ICOPCM 2020 will be published in any of the following journals (based on the scope and policy of the journals)
1. (Scopus indexed)
2. International Journal of Advances in Soft Computing and its Applications (Scopus indexed)
The International Center for Scientific Research and Studies (ICSRS) was founded in 2007 as a non-governmental, non-profit organization and academic center. The areas the ICSRS is intended to serve include:
1. Publishing international scientific journals and books.
2. Organizing specialized conferences that serve the goals and objectives of the center.
3. Organizing seminars, lectures and workshops and supporting educational programs with a series of tutorials, courses and graduate programs.
4. Promoting the development and the unified consideration of new scientific research and studies in the areas of Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics and Probability, Chemistry, Physics, Biology and Geology.
5. Providing other high quality related academic services such as lecture notes, presentations, ……
ICSRS Indexing and Abstracting
The conference will focus on research related to Open Problems in Applied Computer Science and Mathematical Science and applications aims to feature the most recent research done in these areas.