Call for papers
International Conference on Open Problems in Computer Science and Mathematics (ICOPCM)
Antalya, Turkey, May 27-31, 2020.
Organized by International Center for Scientific Research and Studies (ICOPCM)
The International Center for Scientific Research and Studies (ICSRS) was founded in 2007 as a non-governmental, non-profit organization and academic center. The areas the ICSRS is intended to serve include:
1. Publishing international scientific journals and books.
2. Organizing specialized conferences that serve the goals and objectives of the center.
3. Organizing seminars, lectures and workshops and supporting educational programs with a series of tutorials, courses and graduate programs.
4. Promoting the development and the unified consideration of new scientific research and studies in the areas of Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics and Probability, Chemistry, Physics, Biology and Geology.
5. Providing other high quality related academic services such as lecture notes, presentations, ……
ICSRS Indexing and Abstracting
The conference will focus on research related to Open Problems in Applied Computer Science and Mathematical Science and applications aims to feature the most recent research done in these areas.