Aim and Scope
The aims of the International Conference on Open Problems in computer Science and Mathematics (ICOPCM) are to provide a lively forum for the communication of original research papers and timely review articles on open problems in Mathematics.
ICOPCM will publish only articles of the highest quality. Submissions will be evaluated on their originality and significance. ICOPCM invites submissions in all areas of Mathematics.
The scope of the journal includes, but is not limited to:
Open Problems in
Al & expert systems, database systems, system software, computer networks, computer architecture, parallel & distributed systems, internet & the web, computer simulation, digital telecommunications, neural networks, software engineering, distance learning, algorithms & applications, image processing, IT & society, information systems pattern recognition, reliability & fault tolerance, human computer interaction, bioinformatics, E-commerce, computer security, geographic information systems, computer graphics.
Open Problems in
Ordinary differential equations, partial differential equations, complex analysis, boundary value problems, graph theory, mathematical modeling, topology, group theory, numerical analysis, linear programming, ring, reliability, matrix algebra, bifurcation theory.
Mathematical Science Open Problems in
· APPLIED MATHEMATICS AND MODELING: Computational Methods, Ordinary and Partial Differential Equations, Mathematical Modeling and Optimization, Bio Mathematics, Data Analysis and related topics.
· NUMERICAL ANALYSIS AND APPLICATIONS: Linear systems of equations, Nonlinear systems of equations and optimization, Interpolation and approximation, Integration, Differential equations, Theory and practice of computational methods, mathematical physics, and other applied fields; Mathematical models of elasticity theory, hydrodynamics, fluid dynamics, and geophysics; Parallelizing of algorithms; Models and methods of bioinformatics.
· ANALYSIS AND ITS APPLICATIONS: Approximation Theory and Its Applications, Ergodic Theory, Sequence Spaces and Summability, Fixed Point Theory, Functional Analysis and Its Applications and related topics.
· ALGEBRA and RELATED TOPICS: Ring and Module theory, Group theory, Semigroup theory, Linear Algebra, Algebraic combinatorics, Algebraic graph theory, Homological Algebra, Algebraic topology, Fuzzy Algebra, Cryptography.
· APPLIED ALGEBRA AND ITS APPLICATIONS: Cryptography, Combinatorics and Its Applications, Cellular Automata, Computational Algebra, Computational Group Theory and related topics, Information Theory and Error Correcting Codes.
· GEOMETRY AND ITS APPLICATIONS: Algebraic Geometry and Its Applications, Differential Geometry, Kinematics and related topics.
· STATISTICS AND ITS APPLICATIONS: Statistics and its applications, Probability and Statistics Applications.